Mage: Yesterdays Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mage: Yesterdays Dreams

A Mage chronicle forum

+7
Adam Pierson
John Calhoun
Emigdia sorolla
Savina Luluvo
Papi Sorolla
Marcus Bangsley
admin
11 posters

Blood on the Tiki Dance Floor

admin
    admin
    Admin

Blood on the Tiki Dance Floor - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood on the Tiki Dance Floor

Post  admin Mon May 17, 2010 12:09 pm

The member 'Savina Luluvo' has done the following action : Die rolls

#1 'D10' : 10, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 8, 2, 9, 7, 10
    admin
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Mon May 17, 2010 11:20 pm

::The mans eyes seem to stare through the eyes of the giant beast and suddenly they tilt back into his head and he Collapses in the growing pool of his own blood::

Last edited by admin on Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adam Pierson
    Adam Pierson

Post  Adam Pierson Mon May 17, 2010 11:34 pm

::rushes over to the fallen man pulling his shirt off as he moves then applying the shirt to the mans head. After ensuring that the man is not dead turns to the crowd looking at no one in particular(wits+Medicine)::
    "Papi, use the bar phone and dial 0 and ask for the doc have him come directly here. Calhoun, we need a boat. Dont anyone leave! Oh and could someone turn back on the lights?"
    admin
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Mon May 17, 2010 11:34 pm

The member 'Adam Pierson' has done the following action : Die rolls

'D10' : 7, 10, 9, 5, 7, 8
    Papi Sorolla
    Papi Sorolla

Post  Papi Sorolla Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 pm

::Backs away from the scene, keeping eyes on the collapsed man and the GIANT FUCKING WOLF CREATURE, and only taking glances behind him for navigation. Hops up to sit on the bar, and leans back, reaching behind him for the phone. Presses 0::

#BEEP#

::puts the phone to his ear......... nothing.:: Hmm.. ::0 again.:: #BEEP# ::Back to his ear:: Nothing... hmm.. ::Gives the phone a hard look... wants to talk to someone.. presses TALK.::

#beep beep riiiiiiiiing click#

Hello? Ah! Hello! Yes... we... uh... That is, could you... uhh.. Send a doctor out to the dance floor please? Hm? No, no no... It's... Nothing's wrong. Uh.. We've.. We've got a bleeder. Could you send doctor please? Gracias. ::Places the phone back on the receiver::
    John Calhoun
    John Calhoun

Post  John Calhoun Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:38 pm

"It is on its way. I'll be back in a moment." ::Heads back off into the shadows behind the stage::
    Savina Luluvo
    Savina Luluvo

Post  Savina Luluvo Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:14 am

::I stare off at the wolf thing for a moment, shake my head, then run over to a tiki torch and pull it out of the sand and bring it over to Adam so he can see the bleeding man:: "I am not so good with technology" I say apologetically::
    Adam Pierson
    Adam Pierson

Post  Adam Pierson Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm

"thank you" ::looking up at Savina::, "I never did get your name?"

::sound of boat starts to aproach from the shore.::
    Marcus Bangsley
    Marcus Bangsley

Post  Marcus Bangsley Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 pm

::Typing:: "Lights,Lights.... Lights?" :: 1.(Arete) 2-3 if necessary.
    admin
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 pm

The member 'Marcus Bangsley' has done the following action : Die rolls

#1 'D10' : 6, 3, 1

#2 'D10' : 2, 5, 1

#3 'D10' : 10, 8, 7
    Jerry Hall
    Jerry Hall

Post  Jerry Hall Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:47 pm

::pulls boat up to the dance floor dock just as the lights come back on::
    ::walks onto the dance floor::
    "somebody call for a boat?, eh whos that guy? Holy shit he's bleedin!"
    Adam Pierson
    Adam Pierson

Post  Adam Pierson Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:51 pm

"forget the doctor im not waiting, there will be someone on the ship."
    "Jerry help me lift him up."
    "everybody on the boat please"
    ::he begins to pick up the bleeding man::
    John Calhoun
    John Calhoun

Post  John Calhoun Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:04 pm

::The young, handsome, kinda scruffy, not-a-werewolf John Calhoun strolls back out from behind the stage.:: "I'll get him Jer. You drive, I'm no good with a boat."

::Moves to stand opposite Adam, and grabs the man by the (shoulders/ankles) to help carry::
    Marcus Bangsley
    Marcus Bangsley

Post  Marcus Bangsley Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 pm

:: Quickly packs gear and offers a hand to Savina to help her on the boat::
    Emigdia sorolla
    Emigdia sorolla

Post  Emigdia sorolla Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:27 pm

::grabs Papi's hand and heads over to the boat.::
    Adam Pierson
    Adam Pierson

Post  Adam Pierson Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 pm

::With Calhoun's help gets the man onto the boat::
    As soon as everyone is on board "Jerry take us to the Hermione" "and Calhoun have Billingslee gather all of the newer arrivals and bring them to the ship"
    Donovan Hauke
    Donovan Hauke

Post  Donovan Hauke Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am

"Hey, wait!" the doctor shouts as he runs along the beach toward the boat, medical bag in hand. "I just got a call. Is someone in need of medical attention?"
    Marcus Bangsley
    Marcus Bangsley

Post  Marcus Bangsley Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:51 am

"Yep! Please get up here and start helping this unconscious man with his head wound. I'm not a doctor but I don't think that's a good combination. Nice job Doc you got here fast!" :: I help him on the boat and pat him , in a manly sturdy way, on his upper back left shoulder 1. (Charisma + Expression) :: "We need you to do everything within your Power to save this man."

Last edited by Marcus Bangsley on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    admin
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:51 am

The member \'Marcus Bangsley\' has done the following action : Die rolls

\'D10\' : 3, 2, 3, 5, 7, 1
    Marcus Bangsley
    Marcus Bangsley

Post  Marcus Bangsley Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:52 am

( This dice engine Sucks! ::Throws dice engine across the internet!:: )

{I have also noticed this, seems to be an extremely large amount of ones, if more people are feeling this way I'm open to suggestions. also im not sure the point of your roll some table talk to explain your intent would be nice thx--Admin}

( I was intending to make a friendly first impression and innuendo he should use any special abilities to save this guy, if he has them)

Last edited by Marcus Bangsley on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Donovan Hauke
    Donovan Hauke

Post  Donovan Hauke Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Jumps on board, kneels next to the injured man, and reaches into his bag. Pulls out that little flashlight and checks for injuries to the man's eyes, blood running from the ears or nose, etc. (Intelligence + Medicine) "What happened here? How long ago did this man's injury occur?"
    admin
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 pm

The member 'Donovan Hauke' has done the following action : Die rolls

'D10' : 2, 8, 2, 2, 9, 10, 1

(2){Hispanic man late 20's early 30's unresponsive, faint pulse and respiration, has a severe head wound that is being stopped by Adams shirt, as well as a series of contusions across his body. Severe blunt force trauma.
    Papi Sorolla
    Papi Sorolla

Post  Papi Sorolla Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:44 pm

::Reaches behind the bar again, this time grabbing a bottle of Vodka and handing it to Emigdia:: "Sólo en caso de que el médico necesita para esterilizar nada."

::Takes 1.5 steps behind her. Stops, takes a large step backwards, then turns around to face the bar, and leans over it to grab a large bottle of something sweet:: "Para mi." ::he says with a shrug as he answers his sister's waiting gaze::
    admin
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:44 pm

The member \'PapiSorolla\' has done the following action : Die rolls

\'D10\' : 2, 2, 10, 1, 9, 3, 9
    Papi Sorolla
    Papi Sorolla

Post  Papi Sorolla Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:51 pm

::Oh yeah.. follows everyone onto the boat::

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 am