Mage: Yesterdays Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mage: Yesterdays Dreams

A Mage chronicle forum

2 posters

My last Horror Game

Marcus Bangsley
    Marcus Bangsley

My last Horror Game Empty My last Horror Game

Post  Marcus Bangsley Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:06 pm

The year is 2015. You wake up in dark room your eyes slowly adjust and you notice a large wool curtain covering the only window. The edge of the fabric glows with an orange iridescence. You don’t know why you’re here. Your mind wanders and brilliant colors dance through your thoughts. You want to go back to sleep but can’t. A brilliant white light pours into the room and a strange woman in white begins to poke and prod you. You hear her but you’re not certain what she’s saying. You hate her… it scares you that you hate her so much. A rhythmic beeping overwhelms you and you realize you’re in a hospital. You can barely move your arms. The halogen light flooding the room from the hallway burns your eyes.

I was going to offer some archetypes for this game however I think I would like to offer some useful character traits.

Curious
    Social
    Brave
    Adventurous
    Confident
    Goal Oriented
    Humanitarian
    Contemplative

Please no villains, or apathetic characters, the more passionate you are about your character the more likely you’ll be afraid for your character. I would like to arrange times to begin building character back story in the next month or so.

You’ve been in a coma for no less than 6 months. You can start out anywhere you want. We’ll be using the mortal’s character sheets with two additional stats, Fortune and Fate. Fortune is good, Fate is bad. A very basic concept would put these stats similar to Quantum and Taint in aberrant. Fortune will let you over rule me. Fate will put you at my mercy more. Everyone starts with 1 dot of fortune. Additional will cost 8 freebies per dot no more than 3 to start. With that said you can have 5 additional freebie points for each point of fate you take no more than 3 dots.

I need suggestions on when we should play this and how it should be scheduled with other games. I would like to conclude the game on Halloween, which will be on a Sunday.

Right now I have 2 players, I need 3 more.
    Marcus Bangsley
    Marcus Bangsley

My last Horror Game Empty Re: My last Horror Game

Post  Marcus Bangsley Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 am

I now have three players and require two more. Please let me know as soon as possible that you would like to play.
    Savina Luluvo
    Savina Luluvo

Post  Savina Luluvo Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:15 am

Of course, I am so game!
    Savina Luluvo
    Savina Luluvo

Post  Savina Luluvo Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:20 am

When are you wanting to start? For me, Fridays and Saturdays kind of suck. Sundays are pretty much fantastic for me. Most weekdays are okay for me too. I'm not really sure what games are being played on a regular basis already so... what is off limits? or are there other suggestions?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 am