Mage: Yesterdays Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mage: Yesterdays Dreams

A Mage chronicle forum

5 posters

Character Descriptions

Savina Luluvo
    Savina Luluvo

Character Descriptions Empty Character Descriptions

Post  Savina Luluvo Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 am

Everyone should post their character descriptions, things that are very apparent upon first seeing your character, here - in addition to other photos of your character that you want others to see
    Dr. Alexander Prescott
    Dr. Alexander Prescott

Character Descriptions Empty Re: Character Descriptions

Post  Dr. Alexander Prescott Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

A slight but not particularly short man. Overly layered yet plainly dressed. Pale and plain, but often smiles, and winningly so. Generally a pleasant and almostly regal air about him. Wit as dry as gin.

British Accent (Proper, not cockney).

Last edited by Dr. Alexander Prescott on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd A Grecko
    Floyd A Grecko

Post  Floyd A Grecko Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

I look like that one guy. Y'know, the one who wears the hawaiian shirts, and the egg-shell kacki's. A plain looking man with plain features. Just semetic enough to pass for Jewish, just Anglo enough not to. He always has his anonymous cabana hat pulled over his nondescript face. And you knew when he walks in by the way his boots sound, not cowboy boots, but close. You know who I'm talking about. And boy could he play piano. Debussy, Costello, and Chico Marx, all in one. What was his name? Began with a T. Damnit, almost had it. Oh, well; I look like him.
    Savina Luluvo
    Savina Luluvo

Post  Savina Luluvo Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 am

Smells spicy, has a tall, curvy body, slightly dark skinned, a little olive in complexion, green eyes. Big, wavy, voluminous, raven hair about half way down to the elbow. Hair has that "au natural" look, is sometimes pulled back in a head scarf or with a feather or a large flower to match the clothes. Usually wears full, layered/pleated, multicolored "gypsy" skirts or loose pants that may look like a skirt and a loose fitting top or a very tight top of some form that's somewhat revealing - not very concerned about showing midriff, shoulders, ect. Also tends to wear fringe belts, and only occasionally the shiny coin kind. Occasionally wears a head scarf. Sometimes wears a lot of jewelry, but sometimes no jewelry, except for an amulet around her neck, which she appears to wear all the time. She doesn't usually seem to carry a purse or any bags. If you can see her feet, she usually isn't wearing shoes, or is wearing something like flip flops.

Character Descriptions Gypsy410 example of a possible shirt

Character Descriptions Gypsy110 example of full garb

Character Descriptions Gypsy310 sometimes wear the skirts tucked into themselves, like so

For more ideas of what shirts, skirts, pants, and belts look like go here and click on appropriate section: http://www.flyingskirts.com/catalog/fs.shtml

I'll try to post pictures in each "scene" of what she's wearing
    Steve Billingslee
    Steve Billingslee

Post  Steve Billingslee Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 am

Crickey, i don't know about all this but I'm just a regular Naturalist. I like to observe and interact with animals and all sorts of animals. I'm often dirty and accompanied by animals and my assistant chase, sometimes i cant tell the difference between them.
    Character Descriptions 20060910
    Character Descriptions Steve-10
    Marcus Bangsley
    Marcus Bangsley

Post  Marcus Bangsley Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 am

If it was the 80's I'd be stylin' and profilin' but since it's not I'm a little out of place in my suit coat with rolled sleeves and Frankie says relax T-shirt. I've got pump action hightops and baggy jeans. My hair is all wild and more modern. Or I just didn't bother combing it. I move like a young Micheal J Fox with an air of Harpo Marx. I'm always smiling and anything electronic grabs my interest. I have multiple modern electronics visible; Laptop satchel, Ipod, Ipad, and a Nintendo DS in my front coat pocket. It's very possible when I first come in to wherever we happen to meet I'm driving a little remote monster truck. If we're outside it's probably a remote helicopter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:58 am