Mage: Yesterdays Dreams

A Mage chronicle forum

Helpin me out

admin
    Admin

Helpin me out

Post  admin on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:43 pm

One thing that you guys can do that will help me out and get things rolling while i am majorly occupied with engraving classes and my school visit trip is to pick a partner, pc or npc and start exploring the island. if you cant think if a location that you want to go that would exist at an island resort do it old school computer text based rpg(i move south) (I look around) etc.
    Floyd A Grecko

okay

Post  Floyd A Grecko on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Papi is already on the move, but a queation. Do we make stuff up, or are you going to provide us with a guideline. I know you're busy and I don't want to call you out more than is creatively healthy.....but I also don't want to step on anything that might have been pre-planned. Just a player concern.

And about pairing up....well....I think we're going to go party style. Very Happy
    admin
    Admin

Re: Helpin me out

Post  admin on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Ya know what guys go ahead and take some creative license as far as where you go and basic stuff that you find on the island as long as you don't mind me going in and editing your post to change any details that really don't fit. The island geographically speaking is fairly flat and is comprised mostly of reef shelf sandy beaches, resort area mangrove forest and lagoon.

Sponsored content

Re: Helpin me out

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:18 pm